small diced onion
diced red chilli
grated cheddar cheese
- Sautee diced onion, garlic and chilli in a pan with olive oil
- Add tinned tomatoes, add Mexican bean mix
- Cook for 5-10 minutes
- add cumin and season to taste
- Arrange tortilla chips and bean mix on plate. Drizzle over dips and top with grated cheese. Grill slowly until browned and bubbling.
- Serve and enjoy!
Info per serving
Percent of daily values
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.