- Coat the base of the oven-proof dish with oil and place it in the oven until hot
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C
- To make the batter, whisk water, milk, eggs and mustard powder together
- Place the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle. Add the egg mixture and whisk until smooth
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the batter mixture to the dish and place the Green Cuisine Meat-Free sausages on top
- Bake in the oven until golden for approximately 35-40 min.
- Serve with vegetarian gravy