- Peel and quarter the potatoes, then place in a pan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes, until tender to fork.
- Once done, remove the potatoes from the heat and drain the water. Mash until smooth and creamy.
- Cook the vegetable gravy as per instructions on pack.
- Peel and slice the onion and apple.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes and drain. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Sauté the onions and apple in a pan with a little oil until the onions are golden brown and the apple is soft.
- Cook Green Cuisine Meat-Free Sausages as per instructions on pack.
- Serve the sausages on top of the mash potatoes, onions and apple, with peas on the side.
- Pour on the vegetable gravy and enjoy.