- Gently start to pan cook your meatballs until they are soft enough to place on a skewer.
- Chop up the peppers and courgettes into squares to fit onto the skewers.
- Thread the skewers with the vegetables and balls, placing the cherry tomatoes at the ends.
- Boil the pasta for 8-10 mins until cooked.
- Meanwhile roast the skewers in a hot oven, as per the instructions on the Green Cuisine Meat-Free Meatballs pack.
- Mix the drained pasta with pesto, ensuring the Penne is coated in the sauce.
- When cooked, place the skewer on top of the pasta.
- Serve with grated Parmesan.