- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5
- Brush the tart tins with melted butter. Cut the filo pastry into rounds, 1cm larger than the diameter of the tart tins. Line each tin with a round of pastry, brush with the melted butter and repeat until each tin has a layer of 3 sheets of filo pastry.
- Place all the tart tins on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 3-4 minutes, until lightly crisp and golden.
- Cook the peas according to pack cooking instructions. Remove and fill each tin with some peas and snipped chives and top with the blue cheese.
- Mix the eggs with the crème fraiche and season well with sea salt and black pepper. Pour a little of the egg mixture over each tart and place in the oven for a further 10-12 minutes, until golden and the filing has just set.
- Remove from the oven, cool for 5 minutes then remove from the tins.
Great to serve hot or cold.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving