Olive Oil 1
1/2 large red pepper, sliced
1/2 small chilli, finely chopped
1/4 can broad beans
1/4 can chickpeas
2-4 sprigs fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/4 lemon, juiced
whole almonds, skin on, chopped, 10
sunflower seeds, 10
- Once the peppers have softened but still have a bite, take the pan off the heat and transfer to a plate and sprinkle the toasted almonds and sunflower seeds on top. [Edit text here]
- Add the olive oil, red pepper and chilli to a pan and fry over a medium heat until the pepper begins to soften.
- Add the broad beans, chickpeas, parsley and lemon juice to the pan, season to taste and continue to cook on a low heat, stirring often. [Edit text here]
- In a separate pan, toast the almonds and sunflower seeds on a medium heat until lightly toasted.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.