1/4 can butter beans
cherry tomatoes, halved, 60
1/4 fresh chilli, plus extra to garnish
2-3 sprigs fresh coriander
1/4 lemon, juiced
Mushrooms, sliced, 100
olive oil, 1
1/2 onion, sliced
1 Potato waffle
a handful of wild rocket
1/2 salad tomato
2 Green Cuisine veggie fingers
- Put a pan on a medium-high heat, add the oil and sauté the mushrooms and onions until softened.
- Once the Potato Waffle and Veggie Fingers are cooked, begin to assemble the loaded waffle: place the waffle on a plate and add the mushrooms on top. Gently place the Veggie Fingers on top of the mushrooms and finish with a generous spoonful of the avocado dip. Serve with the cherry tomatoes, and a handful of wild rocket on the side. Garnish with some thinly sliced chilli, if you like.
- Pre-heat the oven and cook the Potato Waffle and Veggie Fingers according to pack instructions.
- For the avocado dip, add the avocado, drained butter beans, tomato, lemon juice, chilli (deseed it if you like it milder) and coriander to a food processor and blitz until smooth. Season to taste and blitz again to combine.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.