Our vegan meatballs are formed from a pea protein blend and mixed with herbs and spices before being lightly fried. Enjoy these meatless meatballs as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
We pick selected peas from fields, take all the protein goodness from the dried peas and then add delicious herbs and spices for a sensational veggie flavour.
- Powered by plants
- Meat Free
- Source of iron
- Soy free
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Rich in protein which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
Oven cook - From Frozen
220°C, Fan 180° C, Gas Mark 6: 13-15 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
Shallow Fry - From Frozen
Low heat 10-15 mins
- Pre-heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Place the Meat Free Balls in the pan and shallow fry.
- Turn over occasionally.
Store in a freezer at -18ºC or cooler
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS
Balls formed from a blend of pea protein, herbs and spices, lightly fried.
Suitable for vegans
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion (80g) oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Average values per 100g: Energy 982kJ/236kcal
#Average value when oven baked according to pack instructions
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Each pack contains 3 portions