How to make tartar sauce: our method
- Bring half the stock to the boil with half the peas and simmer for 5 minutes. Place in a food processor, blend well. Add the remaining stock to this puree to give a pouring consistency.
- Heat half the butter and the olive oil in a heavy-based pan. Crush the garlic and add it to the pan. Add the spring onion and stir. Add the rice and stir for 2 minutes to coat it with oil. Add enough pea stock to cover the rice.
- Cook gently, stirring all the time. Add more pea stock as it is absorbed into the rice.
- Serve with the pea puree and remaining lemon and parsley.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve piled into bowls with more Parmesan if required.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product