- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan and add the onions and carrots. Cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened and caramelising.
- Add in the garlic, ginger and curry powder and mix well. Continue to cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Once fragrant, pour in the coconut milk, 150ml water and maple syrup.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
- Once the carrots in the curry sauce are soft, remove from the heat and blend until smooth and thick.
- Serve over a sliced cooked Birdseye Chicken Free Grill alongside cooked rice and salad.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe