- Make the pastry mix, adding in 60g of the cheese and allow to rest for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Roll out the pastry and place into a 23cm flan dish, line with baking parchment and fill with baking beads or uncooked rice.
- Place in an oven pre-heated to 180˚C/200˚C (fan) for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking parchment and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Sauté the spring onions in some oil to soften.
- Boil the peas according to pack instructions.
- Cover the base of the flan with the onions and peas.
- Mix the milk and eggs together and pour into the flan, sprinkling some cheese on top.
- Bake at 180˚ C for about 35 minutes, until the egg is set.
- Cut into 10 slices and serve.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe