- You need a Japanese bento box, but if you don't have one, use a square cake tin!
- Prepare your Green Cuisine nuggets, strips, and dippers.
- Cut colourful vegetables in fun shapes.
- Make mini onigiri - Use cling film to press sushi rice (or even leftover jasmine rice!) into little oblongs. Cut a strip of nori and wrap around the little rice balls.
- Make the tamagoyaki - We used a rectangle pan but you can use any saucepan for this. Pour in a thin layer of mixed egg, let it cook 80% and fold over in 2 times. Push the rolled omelette to one end of the pan, and pour in a thin layer of mixed egg to the empty side, repeat and keep doing this until you've ran out of egg mixture.
- Prepare dips
- Place in bento box and serve!
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product