fresh lime juice
sliced white bread
- Cook Mexican bean mix as per pack instructions
- Season bean mix with 2 teapoons of oil, salt and pepper
- Dice tomato and red onion. Drizzle with lime juice
- Pre-heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan. Dice bread into cubes and fry until crisp to make croutons
- Assemble salad, bean mix, tomato and onion, sprinkle over croutons and crumble over goats cheese
- Top with chopped coriander, serve and enjoy!
Info per serving
Percent of daily values
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.