sweet chilli sauce
dark soy sauce
Juice of 2 limes
chicken breasts cut into strips
cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
fine rice noodles cooked
red pepper de-seeded and cut into thin strips
carrots peeled and cut into fine strips
good handfuls of fresh beansprouts
small handful of fresh coriander chopped
fresh mint leaves sliced
Sea salt and black pepper
- To make the dressing put all the ingredients in a small saucepan and heat gently, then keep warm.
- Cook the French beans and peas in a pan of boiling salted water for two minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water to stop them cooking further. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat. Add the oil and when hot add the chicken strips. Stir fry for four minutes then add the garlic and ginger and continue frying for a further thirty seconds.
- Then add the French beans, noodles and the rest of the vegetables apart from the peas and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the vegetables have wilted.
- Then add the peas and the coriander and mint and mix in well. Turn off the heat and stir in the dressing, season with sea salt and black pepper. Serve at once.