- Cook the potatoes, drain and slice.
- Cook the peas and soya beans according to the packet instructions.
- Mix the potatoes, peas, beans, gherkins and salami together.
- Make a dressing with the remaining ingredients, season and leave for 1 hour to marinate.
- Place in a bowl and serve.
To bring out the flavour of the new potatoes, add a teaspoon of caraway seeds while cooking.
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.