Shake up your meal times with Birds Eye seeded crust fillets - formed from Alaskan pollock fish and goes perfectly with a side of chips or salad.
This delicious, healthy meal option is made with a 100% responsibly sourced fish fillet and topped with a pumpkin seed crust, it's sure to become a family favourite!
Simply put the pumpkin seed crusted fish in the oven for 20 minutes until piping hot for a tasty midweek meal!
Tasty When Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 8, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Remove the fish from the packaging and place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until golden and crispy.
Be Careful! Contents Will Be Very Hot.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.