Our battered Pollock is made with 100% fish fillet and coated in our crispy, bubbly batter for the ultimate crunch. Just close your eyes and it’s like you’re at the British seaside.
This fish in batter should obviously be served with a nice helping of mushy peas and chunky chips. But the question is: ketchup, salt and vinegar or curry sauce?
Tastiest When Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer
- 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
May also contain MUSTARD.
Prefried fish portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crispy batter.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information