Oven baked - From Frozen
- Pre-heat the oven 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 8
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven 20 minutes until crispy and golden
- Serve with your favourite sides
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot
- These instructions are guidelines only
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crunchy breadcrumbs, prefried.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion (103g) oven baked provides: