Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
- 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 8, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crunchy breadcrumbs, prefried.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides: