This Birds Eye breaded fish is made with the flakiest, most mouth-watering fish fillet and coated in crunchy, golden breadcrumbs. Let your taste buds dance with this healthy fish in breadcrumbs.
Serve these breaded fish fillets with a lovely helping of mash and peas for a meal that everyone will be rushing home for.
Tastiest When Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
- Pre-heat the oven.220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 8, 25 Mins
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
May also contain MILK.
Fish portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crunchy breadcrumbs, prefried.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides: