These Birds Eye fish fillets are made with 100% fish fillet and coated in our crispy, bubbly batter. Plus, they are an amazing source of omega 3 – what a bonus! Just cook this battered fish for 20 minutes in the oven and transport yourself to the seaside.
Re-create this beach classic in your kitchen and serve your battered fish fillets alongside a nice portion of chips with salt and vinegar.
Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crispy batter, prefried.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)