These Birds Eye fish fillets are made with 100% fish fillet and coated in our crispy, bubbly batter. Plus, they are an amazing source of omega 3 – what a bonus! Just cook this battered fish for 20 minutes in the oven and transport yourself to the seaside.
Re-create this beach classic in your kitchen and serve your battered fish fillets alongside a nice portion of chips with salt and vinegar.
Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crispy batter, prefried.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)