Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crispy batter, prefried.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)