Portions Formed from Alaska Pollock, Coated with a Sunflower Seed & Linseed Crumb, Lightly Fried.
100% Fish Fillet
Freshness locked in from sea to plate - responsibly sourced
Fish for Good - Responsibly Sourced
Tasty When Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 8, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Remove the fish from the packaging and place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until golden and crispy.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.