Are you bored of having the same meals everyday? Introducing Birds Eye herb crusted fish with Linseed and Sunflower seeds. A delicious treat for all!
This tasty meal option is made with succulent Alaskan pollock fish fillet, topped with a sunflower seed crust for an extra added crunch!
Oven bake until piping hot and enjoy this sumptuous crusted fish with a bed of crispy salad or whatever tickles your fancy.
Tasty When Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 8, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Remove the fish from the packaging and place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until golden and crispy.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Alaska Pollock (FISH) (61%)
*Breadcrumb Coating (WHEAT Flour, Sunflower Seeds (7%), Linseed (7%), Water, Salt, MUSTARD, Yeast, Black Pepper, Lemon Oil, Turmeric)
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITALS.