We've taken the finest haddock fillets and cooked them to perfection in white wine and spring onion sauce. Plus, these frozen fish fillets contain absolutely no additives!
Why not push the boat out with our baked haddock fillets? Serve our succulent fish in white wine with seared asparagus and toasted pine nuts. Lovely saucy fish: minimal effort, major reward.
- Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Do not pierce the bag.
- Make sure the correct side is facing up 'This Way Up'.
- Cook for the required time.
- Two or more Portions may Require Longer Time.
- To Serve: Remove the bag from the oven/microwave, shake gently. Tear or cut the end of the bag with scissors.
- Be Careful! The Bag and Contents Will Be Very Hot.
- Pre-heat the oven 190ºC, Fan 170º C, Gas Mark 5 25 Mins
Alternatively, Microwave - From Frozen
- Microwave on Full Power for: 1 bag: 700W 4 Mins, 800W 4 Mins, 900W 3 1/2 Mins
- Microwave on Full Power for: 2 bags: 700W 8 Mins, 800W 8 Mins, 900W 8 Mins
- Let Stand for 1 Minute.
- Fish comes in all shapes and sizes, but you'll always get a tasty fish dish. The shape of the fillet and sauce quantity may vary.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides: