That's why we created the Captain's premium range; a collection of mouth-watering dishes made with only the freshest, finest ingredients. We've partnered succulent Fish Chargrills with a zesty lemon and rustic herb seasoning - midweek dinners were never so exciting!
- 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas Mark 6, 25-30 Mins
- Place the fish in an oven proof dish in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for the required time.
- Two or more portions may require longer time.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Place the chargrill on a microwavable plate
- Microwave on Full Power for:
- 1 portion: 700W 5 Mins, 800W 4 1/2 Mins, 900W 4 Mins
- 2 portions: 700W 8 Mins, 800W 7 1/2 Mins, 900W 7 Mins
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Alaska pollock portions with a lemon & herb glaze.
Made in Germany.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides: