We've taken the finest wild cod fillets, cooked them to perfection in rich rosemary and tomato. Plus, the frozen cod in tomato sauce contains absolutely no additives!
For a midweek meal you could get in a restaurant, try serving our baked cod with tomatoes alongside a medley of beans, peas and crushed new potatoes. A saucy fish dish you won't be forgetting in a hurry.
- Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Do not pierce the bag.
- Make sure the correct side is facing up 'This Way Up'.
- Cook for the required time.
- Two or more Portions may Require Longer Time.
- To Serve: Remove the bag from the oven/microwave, shake gently. Tear or cut the end of the bag with scissors.
- Be Careful! The Bag and Contents Will Be Very Hot.
- Pre-heat the oven 190ºC, Fan 170º C, Gas Mark 5 25 Mins
Alternatively, Microwave - From Frozen
- Microwave on Full Power for: 1 bag: 700W 4 Mins, 800W 4 Mins, 900W 3 1/2 Mins
- Microwave on Full Power for: 2 bags: 700W 8 Mins, 800W 8 Mins, 900W 8 Mins
- Let Stand for 1 Minute.
- Fish comes in all shapes and sizes, but you'll always get a tasty fish dish. The shape of the fillet and sauce quantity may vary.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Cod fillets with a tomato and rosemary sauce.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides: