Try the Birds Eye Steamfresh Family Favourite Mix as part of a tasty, balanced meal.
This vegetable mix blends carrot, broccoli and sweetcorn so you can get your fix of steam veg! Tasty huh?! Plus, this bag of steam vegetables will get you one step closer to your five-a-day.
Our Steamfresh Family Favourite Mix comes prepared in our clever steamer pouches that lock in the natural goodness of your frozen vegetables to give you perfect results every time. Simply serve this veg mix with one of our Birds Eye fish recipes for a great tasting meal the whole family will love.
Microwave to Steam Straight from the Freezer.
1. Open the outer bag. Remove the steam bag[s] and place with the printed side up, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping.
Do not Pierce the Bag. Do not Microwave the Outer [Printed] Packaging.
2. Microwave on Full Power for:
700W: 1 bag 2 1/2 mins, 2 bags 4 1/2 mins
800W: 1 bag 2 1/2 mins, 2 bags 4 1/2 mins
900W: 1 bag 2 mins, 2 bags 4 mins
3. Stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, drain and serve. Tear the bag open along the dotted line.
Be careful! The contents will be very hot.
During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking and a slight whistling sound may be heard.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot
- These instructions are guidelines only
- Do NOT refreeze after defrosting
CAUTION: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Carrots, broccoli florets and sweetcorn.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per steambag (135g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 197kJ / 47kcal