Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas Mark 6, 25-30 Mins
- Place the chargrill in an oven proof dish in the middle of the oven.
- Two or more portions may require longer time.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Place the chargrill on a microwavable plate
- Microwave on Full Power for:
- 1 portion: 700W 5 Mins, 800W 4 1/2 Mins, 900W 4 Mins
- 2 portions: 700W 8 Mins, 800W 7 1/2 Mins, 900W 7 Mins
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Alaska pollock portions with a tomato, basil and oregano glaze.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain