Birds Eye Fish Chargrills are part of the Captain's premium range - including this mouth-watering saucy fish dish - made with only the freshest, finest ingredients. Our grilled fish fillets are frozen quickly to lock in the flavours and goodness.
We've partnered succulent chargrilled fish in a rich tomato sauce and basil seasoning. Simply pop our frozen fish chargrills in the oven and put your feet up. After all, the weekend is in sight - you deserve a bit of a treat.
Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas Mark 6, 25-30 Mins
- Place the chargrill in an oven proof dish in the middle of the oven.
- Two or more portions may require longer time.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Place the chargrill on a microwavable plate
- Microwave on Full Power for:
- 1 portion: 700W 5 Mins, 800W 4 1/2 Mins, 900W 4 Mins
- 2 portions: 700W 8 Mins, 800W 7 1/2 Mins, 900W 7 Mins
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Alaska pollock portions with a tomato, basil and oregano glaze.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain