Birds Eye Fish Chargrills are part of the Captain's premium range - including this mouth-watering saucy fish dish - made with only the freshest, finest ingredients. Our grilled fish fillets are frozen quickly to lock in the flavours and goodness.
We've partnered succulent chargrilled fish in a rich tomato sauce and basil seasoning. Simply pop our frozen fish chargrills in the oven and put your feet up. After all, the weekend is in sight - you deserve a bit of a treat.
Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas Mark 6, 25-30 Mins
- Place the chargrill in an oven proof dish in the middle of the oven.
- Two or more portions may require longer time.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Place the chargrill on a microwavable plate
- Microwave on Full Power for:
- 1 portion: 700W 5 Mins, 800W 4 1/2 Mins, 900W 4 Mins
- 2 portions: 700W 8 Mins, 800W 7 1/2 Mins, 900W 7 Mins
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Alaska pollock portions with a tomato, basil and oregano glaze.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain