Get your green veg fix and try the Birds Eye Steamfresh Tender Green Vegetable Rice. These frozen rice bags are both healthy and delicious - perfect for a balanced meal.
Our green vegetable rice combines delicious long grain rice with tender broccoli, gorgeous green beans and garden peas, all coated in a parsley butter so that it'll simply melt in your mouth.
Our Birds Eye rice and vegetables is portioned in our clever individual pyramid pouches to unlock all the natural goodness and give you perfect microwavable rice every time. Each Birds Eye veggie rice portion contains 1 of your 5 a day, is a source of Vitamin C*, folic acid and fibre. Hello nutritious, yummy, vibrant, vegetable-rich rice sides!
*Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Microwave to steam straight from the freezer.
- Open the outer bag.
- Remove the pyramid bag(s) and place with the Green Corner Upwards, unopened, into the microwave.
- If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking.
- Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave the outer (printed) packaging.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 1 bag: 700W: 3 1/2 mins, 800W: 3 1/2 mins, 900W: 3 mins | 2 bags: 700W: 6 1/2 mins, 800W: 6 1/2 mins, 900W: 6 mins
- Stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, shake, then cut the bag open to serve.
Be careful! The contents will be very hot. Stir Well.
During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking.
- Low/Medium heat 7-8 mins
- Empty the contents of the bag into a pan.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of water to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
- Heat gently with a lid on to retain moisture.
- Stir frequently until cooked, adding more water if required.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Milk - Contains
Artificial Colours - Free From
Artificial Flavours - Free From
Artificial Preservatives - Free From
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information