We’ve expertly combined delicious Long Grain Rice with tender Broccoli, gorgeous Green Beans, Birds Eye’s famous garden Peas and a tasty Parsley Butter. Best served with steamed fish or chicken for the perfect nutritious meal.
One Steamfresh pyramid bag provides 1 of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruit and vegetables.
Wave goodbye to soggy, colourless vegetables and overcooked rice. Our clever individual pyramid pouches gently steam our Tender Green Vegetable Rice to unlock all its natural goodness and give you perfect tasting results every time, in just 4 minutes. Each portion contains 1 of your 5 a day of veg, is source of vitamin C*, folic acid and fibre. Hello, nutritious, yummy, vibrant vegetable-rich rice sides!
*Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Microwave to steam straight from the freezer.
- Open the outer bag.
- Remove the pyramid bag(s) and place with the Green Corner Upwards, unopened, into the microwave.
- If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking.
- Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave the outer (printed) packaging.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 1 bag: 700W: 3 1/2 mins, 800W: 3 1/2 mins, 900W: 3 mins | 2 bags: 700W: 6 1/2 mins, 800W: 6 1/2 mins, 900W: 6 mins
- Stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, shake, then cut the bag open to serve.
Be careful! The contents will be very hot. Stir Well.
During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking.
- Low/Medium heat 7-8 mins
- Empty the contents of the bag into a pan.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of water to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
- Heat gently with a lid on to retain moisture.
- Stir frequently until cooked, adding more water if required.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Milk - Contains
Artificial Colours - Free From
Artificial Flavours - Free From
Artificial Preservatives - Free From
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information