Microwave - From Frozen
For 160g (approximately 2 servings)
- Place the Garden Peas in a microwavable bowl
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover
- FULL POWER:
650W/B, 4 mins
750W/D, 3½ mins
850W/E 3 mins
- Drain and serve. Season to taste
- Place in pan
- Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 3 mins.
- Season to taste.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per serving (80g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 285kJ / 68kcal