- Cook the carrot, onion, leek and bay leaves in the vegetable stock until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the peas and bring back to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and blend in a liquidiser until smooth, with the soup consistency of your choice.
- Reheat gently, add the ham and season to taste
- Serve sprinkled with parsley
Finish with a spoonful of cream and top with croutons
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.