onion (thinly sliced)
green pepper (deseeded and thinly sliced)
small chilli pepper (deseeded and finely diced)
red pepper (deseeded and thinly sliced)
French beans (sliced)
mushrooms (washed and sliced)
courgettes (washed and sliced)
freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large casserole or wok, throw in the onion, garlic and other vegetables a few at a time and stirfry for about 5 minutes, turning the vegetables over to obtain an even
distribution of heat.
- Add a little seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil and the soy sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling salted water for about 6 minutes. Drain well and toss in the remaining sesame oil.
- Serve with the vegetables.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.