- Place the pork loin steaks in a dish, add the zest and juice of 1 lemon, the thyme, 2 tbsp olive oil, the garlic and the chilli seeds (optional). Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the peas according to the cooking instructions on pack, add the chickpeas and cook for a further 1 minute. Drain, then puree in a blender or food processor with the tahini and garlic till nearly smooth. Season and add half the parsley, juice from half of the other lemon and the remaining olive oil.
- Keep the puree warm while cooking the pork. Pre-heat a griddle pan on the hob and cook the steaks on both sides until browned and cooked.
- Serve with the pea puree and remaining lemon and parsley.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.