- Fry shallots in olive oil until soft.
- Stir the Arborio rice into the shallots. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil and stir until completely absorbed.
- Finish off by adding the wine, stirring continuously until the rice is tender and it has a creamy consistency, this will take about 20 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook whilst stirring until hot.
- Mix in half the grated parmesan and cooked ham.
- Season to taste.
- Top with grated parmesan to serve.
This quick and easy dinner goes perfect with a mixed leaf salad.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.