With a blend of chickpeas, herbs and spices, these vegetarian falafels are lightly fried and packed full of flavour. These make a great snack and can also be part of a healthy, balanced Meat Free meal.
Serve in a pita bread with vegetables and hummus or as part of a mezze board that the whole family will love. If you fancy trying plant-based foods, our falafel balls are a great place to start!
- Powered by plants
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Source of fibre
Oven cook - From Frozen
- Tasty when oven baked straight from the freezer.
- 200°C ,Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6,12-14 mins
- Pre-heat the oven. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Turn over halfway through cooking.
Try a classic with a twist. Why not make your own garlic dill sauce to go with this delicious Falafel?
- Mix plain houmous with a little extra garlic, chopped dill and thin it down with almond milk to get a nice dipping consistency.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
May contain Celery.