Our chicken-free southern fried grills are delicious on their own served with some sweet potato fries and homemade slaw, but why not also try them in a poke bowl with some sticky rice, spinach, cucumber and edamame beans topped with spicy mayo? They are also a source of protein and packed full of fibre.
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
- 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6, 25 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per southern fried grill oven baked provides: