Taste Meat Free chicken and try the Birds Eye Green Cuisine Chicken-Free Southern Fried Grills. If you're on the hunt for a vegetarian chicken alternative, then look no further.
Birds Eye vegan southern fried chicken is formed with wheat protein, lightly fried and covered in blended spices for a tasty treat. This vegan chicken is best served with some sweet potato fries and homemade slaw – perfect for a summertime family dinner. Why not try these veggie chicken grills in a poke bowl with some sticky rice, spinach, cucumber and a spicy mayo?
- Meat Free
- Source of protein and fibre
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Recyclable packaging
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
- 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6, 25 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per southern fried grill oven baked provides: