These vegan grilled chicken pieces formed from wheat protein are delicious with a refreshing and colourful side salad. For a twist on a takeaway classic, why not try this vegetarian chicken alternative with rice and Katsu sauce? If you're on a lookout for a vegan chicken substitute that has the taste of a chicken grill and the crunch of battered chicken, then you've found it.
- Meat Free
- Source of protein and fibre
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Recyclable packaging
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
- 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8 18-20 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Cook until crisp
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per crispy grill oven baked provides: