These Meat Free burgers are super juicy and perfect for finishing off on the barbeque! Loaded with our signature pea protein*, our plant-based burgers contain a unique mix of herbs and spices to create a delicious, mouth-watering combo. These meatless burgers are great if you fancy a vegetarian or vegan option that doesn't sacrifice flavour.
- Meat Free
- Source of protein and fibre
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
* Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Recyclable packaging
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
Shallow Fry - From Frozen
Low heat 10-15 mins
- Pre-heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Place the Meat Free Burgers in the pan and shallow fry.
- Turn over occasionally.
Oven cook - From Frozen
200°C, Fan 180° C, Gas Mark 6: 15-20 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
Charcoal must be glowing red with powdery grey surface before cooking. Turn over regularly.
Store in a freezer at -18ºC or cooler
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS
Burgers formed from a blend of pea protein, herbs and spices.
Suitable for vegans
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per burger (100g) oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Average values per 100g: Energy 985kJ/238kcal
#Average value when oven baked according to pack instructions
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Each pack contains 2 portions