70ml Semi-skimmed Milk
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Peel beetroot and cut into quarters. Place in baking tray, drizzle over olive oil and cumin seeds. Bake in oven at 200°c for 20-25minutes
- Peel and dice potato, boil in water until soft
- Cook lemon & black pepper cod fillets as per pack instructions
- Drain and mash the potatoes adding milk and butter, season to taste
- Serve and enjoy!
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving
Percent of daily values
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.