For all of your recipes, cook your Birdseye potato waffles according to packet instructions.
For your Veggie Pizza topping,
- Lay your cooked waffles into a skillet.
- Spoon over the pizza sauce, then go down the cooked veg followed by the cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven for 5 minutes, or until nicely melted and stringy.
For your Veggie Chilli,
- Add oil to a hot casserole and add all of your vegetables.
- Season well with salt and fry for 10 minutes or so.
- This is the key to building a rich and flavoursome base for your veggie chilli.
- Add sugar and spices followed by the kidney beans, tomatoes and the water.
- Cook for 30 minutes or so over low heat.
- Spoon over your cooked potato waffles, then top with cheddar and bake in the oven until hot and melted. - Serve with sour cream, spring onion and coriander.
For your Cottage Pie topping,
- Heat the oil and fry your onion and carrot until soft.
- Chuck in your beef mince and brown.
- Add your garlic, tomato puree, cook briefly, then add red wine and beef stock.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Add worcestershire sauce and peas.
- Stir to heat through and combine.
- Cover your cooked potato waffles with the cottage pie mix, top with cheddar cheese and bake until melted and delicious. Dig in!
- For Your Breakfast Beans,
- Add the oil to a hot pan and add the bacon and sausage
- Cook until nicely crisp and browned
- Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent and fragrant
- Top the waffle with the mix and enjoy