Ingredients For The Spicy Rice:
1 TBSP Oil
1/2 Onion, diced
1 Green Chilli, diced
1 TSP Cumin Seeds
1 TBSP Tumeric
1/2 Vegetable Stock
- Cook the Bids Eye Peri Peri Grills as per pack instructions
Heat oil in pan add onion chilli and cumin seeds cook until onions are soft add rice, top with water, stock cube and turmeric. Once boiling turn down the heat cover with lid and gently simmer for 20 mins until rice is cooked.
- Meanwhile chop the other ingredients. Place the vegetables alternatively on kebab sticks.
- Brush the vegetables and kebabs with oil and grill under a hot grill, turning once, for about 10 minutes
- Heat rice in the microwave for 3-4mins
- Serve the Peri Peri Grills on a plate with the spicy rice and vegetable kebabs .
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe