- Pre heat the oven as per the instructions on the packet of Birds Eye Chargrilled Chicken Breasts, and then place on a baking tray with the tomatoes and cook for the recommended time.
- Place the pasta in a pan of boiling water and cook as per the instructions.
- Refer to pack cooking instructions to cook the peas in another saucepan.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the pesto, peas and sweetcorn.
- Take the Birds Eye Chargrilled Chicken Breasts and tomatoes out of the oven. You can easily remove the skin from the roasted tomatoes if your little ones are a bit fussy.
- Slice the chicken and layer on top of the pasta with the tomatoes. Serve and enjoy!