Pre heat the oven as per the instructions on the Birds Eye Crispy Chicken Breasts packet and place in the oven to cook for the recommended time.
- Prepare the veg – chop the veggies really small if you’re catering for little ones!
- Cook the rice as per instructions (boil in a bag is great for ease!).
- While the rice and chicken are cooking, make the sauce.
- Mix the tikka masala paste, soy sauce, stock, coconut milk and honey in saucepan and bring to the boil. Leave to simmer and reduce.
- Preheat the sesame oil (or vegetable oil if you prefer) in a wok or large frying pan, and then add the veggies and garlic once hot. Fry until softened (keep stirring!) and set aside.
- Plate up! First add a layer of fluffy rice, then a good portion of veg, the sliced Birds Eye Crispy Chicken, and finally a drizzle of your katsu sauce. Finally, add a handful of coriander on top for a bit of colour.