Tastiest When Grilled Straight from the Freezer.
- Medium 12 mins
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Cook on the top shelf.
- Turn over occasionally.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- Alternatively, Oven Bake:
- 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8, 12 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Cook in the middle of the oven on a tray with upturned edges.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
Barbecue - From Frozen
- For a chargrilled effect and flavour, grill or oven cook as suggested above to ensure product is fully cooked and finish on a barbecue for a few minutes until browned.
- Charcoal must be glowing red with powdery grey surface.
- Turn over regularly.
- Please ensure your beef grillsteaks are cooked until piping hot and cooked throughout, without any pink meat remaining.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per beef grillsteak grilled provides: