Tastiest when grilled straight from the freezer.
- Medium Grill 12 mins
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Turn over occasionally.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8 12 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Cook in the middle of the oven, on a tray with upturned edges.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
Barbecue - From Frozen
- Charcoal must be glowing red with powdery grey surface before cooking.
- Turn over regularly.
- Cook until no pink meat remains.
These instructions are guideline only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per beef grillsteak (87g) grilled provides: