If you want happy faces around the dinner table, then serve up the Birds Eye Lamb Grills. These minted lamb grill steaks will have your kids coming back for more.
The Birds Eye Lamb Steaks are seasoned to perfection with aromatic mint and contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives! Now those are some high quality frozen lamb steaks.
Serve up these lamb steaks with mint alongside roasties and seasonal vegetables and you've got yourself a lovely Sunday roast.
Tastiest when grilled straight from the freezer.
- Medium Grill 12-15 mins
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Turn over occasionally.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8, 12-15 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Cook in the middle of the oven on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
Barbecue - From Frozen
- Charcoal must be glowing red with powdery grey surface before cooking.
- Turn over regularly.
- Cook until no pink meat remains.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per lamb grillsteak (77g) grilled provides: