Birds Eye Original beef burgers
Sesame burger buns
Cheese slices (perhaps Mozzarella)
Red onion, sliced into rings
large Tomato, sliced
(1tbsp) Olive oil
(1tsp) Chilli powder
(1/2 tsp) Paprika
Pinch of salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes into large wedges and put in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, chilli and paprika to the potatoes, mix thoroughly.
- Place the coated wedges onto a baking tray and roast for 30-40mins until golden, turn occasionally.
- Cook the Beef Burgers (as per pack instructions)
- Slice and lightly toast the burger buns.
- Layer the base of the bun with lettuce, onion, tomato, burger and cheese. Serve with the potato wedges.
Delicious as it is, but add a little coleslaw or sweetcorn for an extra boost.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe