For a frozen beef burger that's a cut above the rest, try the Birds Eye Beef Quarter Pounder Burgers. These beef quarter pounders are simply irresistible.
Our Birds Eye Quarter Pounders are made from prime beef, chopped onion and a blend of herbs and spices that are sure to tantalise your taste buds.
As always, our beef quarter pounder frozen burgers are carefully sourced from a select group of trusted UK and Irish farms. Quality is a priority when it comes to our quarter pounder burgers, so taste one today!
- Medium Grill 20 mins
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Turn over occasionally.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8 15-20 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Cook in the middle of the oven on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
Barbecue - From Frozen
- For a chargrilled effect and flavour, grill or oven cook as suggested above to ensure product is fully cooked and finish on a barbecue for a few minutes until browned.
- Charcoal must be glowing red with powdery grey surface.
- Turn over regularly.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)
Natural Rosemary Flavouring
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Beef quarter pounders with seasoning. Made in the United Kingdom with beef sourced from farms within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per quarter pounder (114g) grilled provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1377kJ / 333kcal