At Birds Eye, we have carefully sourced high quality cuts of beef from a select group of trusted UK and Irish farms to confidently bring nothing but the best burgers to your dinner time. Our Quarter Pounders are the perfect way to satisfy those bigger appetites and tantalise even the most selective taste buds.
Passion, care and attention has gone into our recipe, resulting in the delicious flavour on your plate made from prime beef, freshly chopped onion and a subtle blend of spices.
We can proudly say that we are a cut above the rest.
- Medium Grill 20 mins
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Turn over occasionally.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- 230ºC, Fan 210ºC, Gas Mark 8, 15-20 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Cook in the middle of the oven on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
Barbecue - From Frozen
- For a chargrilled effect and flavour, grill or oven cook as suggested above to ensure product is fully cooked and finish on a barbecue for a few minutes until browned.
- Charcoal must be glowing red with powdery grey surface.
- Turn over regularly.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Beef quarter pounders with chopped onion and seasoning.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per quarter pounder grilled provides: