Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crispy batter, prefried.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1016kJ / 243kcal.