- Peel and quarter the potatoes, then place in a pan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes, until tender to fork.
- Cover a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper, put the frozen fish fingers on top, and place on the top rack of the oven, preheated to 220C/ gas mark 4-5 (use the middle rack if the oven is fan-assisted).
- Bake for 15-17 minutes (or 13-15 minutes if the oven is gas or fan-assisted) until the fish fingers are crisp and golden, turning after 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put a generous serving of frozen creamed spinach in a pan, bring to the boil and then simmer over a low heat for a further 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat, drain the water and add the butter and milk to the pan. Mash until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the mash and creamed spinach onto each serving, add the crispy fish fingers, and serve.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product