Our battered haddock is made with 100% frozen haddock fillet and coated in a mouth-watering crispy batter. Responsibly sourced, these battered haddock fillets are not only tasty, but healthy too!
Serve your battered haddock with a portion of chips and follow with an ice-cream to re-create those magical family seaside holidays.
Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 20 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Portions formed from pieces of haddock fillet, coated in crispy batter, prefried.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Average values per 100g: Energy 978kJ / 234kcal