whole button mushrooms
Peel baby shallots
Chicken stock granules
- Cook chicken chargrills as per pack instructions
- Gently sautee diced bacon in a non stick pan without oil
- Add shallots until golden, add button mushrooms
- De-glaze with white wine
- Add water and chicken stock
- Add diced tomatoes and borlotti beans
- Simmer for 5minutes. Season to taste
- Serve in bowl sprinkle with chopped parsley and lay sliced chargrill on top
To further enhance the flavours of this dish, you could crush some fresh basil and add it to your tomato sauce or, alternatively, sprinkle it on top for a garnish.
Info per serving
Percent of daily values
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.